Sunday, May 29, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2

The 6th movie of the summer was Kung Fu Panda 2, also on May 28, 2011. The animated feature had outstanding reviews. Though I had seen the first KFP movie and loved it, number 2 outdid my expectations and fully deserved the A+++ ratings. Here's the synopsis:

"Po is now living his dream as The Dragon Warrior, protecting the Valley of Peace alongside his friends and fellow kung fu masters, The Furious Five. But Po's new life of awesomeness is threatened by the emergence of a formidable villian, who plans to use a secret, unstoppable weapon to conquer China and destroy kung fu. He must look to his past and uncover the secrets of his mysterious origins; only then will Po be able to unlock the strength he needs to succeed."

I absolutely loved this movie, even more than the first one. Usually, I'm not the greates fan of cartoons, but this one was top notch and great for kids and adults alike. I laughed and worried and was surprised and awe-stricken, and the ending left me wanting to know what's going to happen next. Oh yes, there HAS to be a number three! There's a great suprise waiting for Po.

My rating: 9

If you'd like to check out the official website for the movie, click here: PANDA. The synopsis was found on movies.yahoo.com.

* Ratings are based on a 1 - 10 scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment